Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Big Bad "Brodowns".


This post is mainly on here to give you a good idea of what most people in Edmonton consider being "rich", not so much about hate. Although their personalities from what I can gather seem slightly bothersome. I was a little bit skeptical of even putting these two up, but then I realized that they're pretty deserving of it. The two girls in the first picture (That is Andy in the middle) are Emily (far right) and Melissa (far left). This trio was not introduced to the "group" until I had moved back to Calgary in the spring. So I have never met any of them. However, I have (indirectly of course) briefly conversed with Emily.

I was laying in bed and get a phone call from some of the people in the Edmonton group. It started off with Andy's friend Cass calling me a slut for no reason and hanging up. About 2 minutes later, I recieve a call from my former friend, Beckah going off into a speil about how I'm some horrible person and a huge cunt and she told me that this girl named Emily said I was a cunt, even though she has never met me she thinks I am a huge cunt. The funniest part about all this was when I told Andy the name of the person who was talking shit he said that she was a friend of Meaghan's and he was at a party at the "Brodown" residence (Which I will get into in a minute) with her a few nights ago. I did my research on facebook and this sloot, Emily is also a Hooters girl. I think the scariest part about Emily from looking at her pictures is the fact that she has very similar facial features to Courtney (Andy's sister). With the way that she acts and how messed up both those families probably were at one point I wouldn't be surprised if news broke through that Courtney and Emily were distant sisters.

My conclusion to everything I've read, and seen and just sort of thought in the back my head the entire time is that Emily wants in Andy's pants. End of story. She is not very good at putting on the "sweetheart act" everybody has told me she possesses. Just like Meaghan, she works at Hooters. Give me a break.

Her "sister" Melissa I have briefly talked to as well. She has gone on about how she likes everything about Andy. As for both of these sloots they met him once and became obsessed with him. Although this one might be in the clear. Besides the fact I think she doesn't know how to dye her hair properly and wears the ugliest clothes like she cut off the curtains at her grandma's house and sewed them into a dress, I could care less about her because I heard she has a thing for Kevin. I am not surprised. That is the typical chick he tends to reel in.

Now. After looking at these people on facebook and judging their behavior (especially Emily's comment towards me) I went on to tell Andy they seem like absolute trash. He then proceeded to tell me that they live in a "really nice townhouse" and the brother owns a "Fifty thousand dollar car".

These people look absolutely nothing alike but at one time all shared the last name "Brodown" on facebook and now they each have different last names. Are they pretending to be related? Or is there a different baby daddy of each one of these things?

Remember, to people in Edmonton. Being the assistant manager of a mobile phone outlet or even just having one in the family while the rest of you sit on your ass and get hammered all the time, and living in a townhouse and having one family member blow all the applicable money in their bank account from their poor excuse of a "high position job" on a fifty thousand dollar car (which most people in Edmonton will never see in their lives) means that you're rich and should be treated with the upmost respect and that the entire west end must cater to your needs. Remember that. It doesn't take much to be considered rich in Deadmonton. I wonder if they own "$600 Coach bags" like Courtney does.

I did absolutely nothing to Emily yet she felt the need to be a huge bitch to me. Just returning the favor to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, harass or threaten another user or the creator. These comments will be marked as spam and/or deleted. All comments are moderated.