Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Something Long Overdue - Dumpweed on TheDirty.com!




"She cheated on her boyfriend", "ketamine head" "looks like a man", "has the appearance of a dog", "threatens people over facebook", "Obsessed with her ex" Blah Blah Blah... *yawn* - Heard it.

Where do I even start? I guess there are some people in the world that will burst into tears the minute a page like this shows about them - I did too....TEARS OF LAUGHTER!

The thought of posting me on thedirty.com has been in circulation for a couple months now since I started bashing Meaghan on her post. I was really close to saying fuck it and even posting myself and beat the rest of the world to it. But I figured I had really nothing to lose when it came to waiting for some random person (or maybe not so random) to do this for me, "It'll be a better laugh" I thought.

"But Jessica if you didn't care, you wouldn't be making a big deal about it" - WRONG! More wrong than Rebecca Black would be singing "Friday" backwards. (I made a Rebecca Black joke...clearly I am in a zero fucks are given mood) I am here to say HELLO INTERNET, HELLO HATERS, THIS DIDN'T MAKE ME CRY IT MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF! Now let me tell you why:

For starters, people have been talking about posting me on thedirty.com for months and nobody did until now - on the other hand it was eventually expected.
Secondly, no witty title, no original/unique/funny-yet-terrible insulting "names" were given to me other than "sloot", which is a generic word on this website
Third. Regular webcam picture + generic picture in generic clothing were the photos of choice of the poster - since I don't exactly dress myself in the attire of that of a prostitute like most of the girls featured in the articles. I even thought the girls who were obsessed with me in high school imitating the picture in the white tank top and glasses were a bit more hilarious than this person.
Four. Nik really let me off easy. He clearly didn't have much to say about my looks. Which is what he usually does, for instance on Meaghan's he had said "I didn't know they allowed barn animals to work at Hooters" But when it came to me, he just simply said "Why is somebody so insane allowed to be out in the general public?" I admire Nik and no matter what he says about anyone, he's obviously one of my role models. So. Not offended by Nik's comment AT ALL. Which is what a lot of people were excited about when the idea of posting me was buzzing around the net.

And finally, this, this is funny, okay. This person criticizes (Although I don't know if that's the most suitable word for it) me for "admitting to being self-centered and conceited" -- Good job, honey you just wasted typing a few empty words on your computer screen to use against me when I already have said that more about myself than you have about me.

All in all I was dissapointed with the content of this. Un-original. No humour what's so ever. Things I've heard/been accused of countless, countless, countless times in the past, especially online.

I have a huge advantage over a lot of people: I don't really get called a slut , or look like a slut in any way. And hey, atleast I'm on the internet. I'm famous. That's something whoever made this probably doesn't have.

I think the funniest thing about this, and a lot of things in general is that I own what I say. I say "HEY LOOK! My name is Jessica Antonucci and I have something bad to say about THIS person." Yet everybody else accuses me of hiding behind a computer screen when they do the same thing, (It says in this VERY article who is posted by someone "ANONYMOUS" that I hide behind a computer screen) - even worse, hide behind the lovely "anonymous" invention of the world wide web. Maybe these people are just jealous and wish they had a gut as big as mine.

As far as the content in this article goes, not even going to bother defending myself. I really don't give a shit what's in here, what's inaccurate, what's true, what's a lie, etc. That is a waste of my time. I have other sources to make myself look better than people like this any time of the day.

Also, might I add in the little bit of information that this is no shape, way, or form degrading to my self-confidence. In fact the result of this, is opposite the goal you are trying to reach - this boosted my ego for the day! So thank you!

I've run out of comebacks. Maybe I'll have some more when these deuces come up with some *yawns* new material.

Not gunna run and hide. For your own curiosity and entertainment, here it is:
http://thedirty.com/2011/07/for-the-lolz/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, harass or threaten another user or the creator. These comments will be marked as spam and/or deleted. All comments are moderated.