Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Insecurity Issues".



This is how I looked when I woke up. I did not wash my hair yet. I still have smudged make-up on. I am wearing a Hedley shirt. My ear plugs don't match because I could only get one into one ear.

Apparently, according to a lot of insignificant righteous pricks in the world I do what I do because I am insecure with myself. Look at this picture, for example. Absolutely no fucks are given.

I once said to someone, "If you are assuming I bash other people because I am insecure with myself, then you are essentially calling me ugly." He could have just said, "you're ugly". I guess that's not as easy for some people to say as it is for me...clearly.

You can go right ahead and say I look like a crackhead in this picture because you know what? I do! Go ahead call me an LG for wearing a Hedley shirt because you know what? I was an LG when I got it! Copy and paste this picture and send it to everyone you know and write a paragraph about how I'm ugly, unhygienic, a drug addict, and a terrible person, whatever you an conjure up in your head that you think would make a good story. I'll laugh. Criticizing another human being for "judging" people is like criticizing another human being for breathing. We all do it. So if somebody I don't know says something about me (which has already happened countless times of course) I laugh and simply brush it off and probably laugh again hysterically because most people I deal with aren't nearly as good at making insults as I am.

Just because somebody else insults someone's looks, or anything else about them, does not mean that person is insecure. It most likely means the person they are insulting is actually not that great looking, or actually does have something wrong with them. Or it is at least their opinion or judgement based on personal experience.

Anyway, anybody who thinks this is all out of "insecurity issues" on my part, I am telling you, suck a dick because I am the least insecure person I know because I tell everything like it is, no matter what I just spit it out and own what I say, like "Yes, I said that about this person. I think this way about this person. That was me." none of this cowering in a corner like most people did or trying to change their words around like "Oh, I meant to say that this person is just acting like a slut at the moment and isn't actually one." If I own what I say there is nothing wrong with me, there is something wrong with you because the person at their highest stage of confidence is exactly what everybody else hates to see. Wanna know why? Because I do it to. Don't talk down to me about something you think I don't understand when I do exactly the same thing on a daily basis. I do it just like you do except the only difference is I take to the next level. See, a perfect example of exactly what I'm talking about - owning what I say and owning what I do.

Insecurity issues my ass. Yeah, you wish you could look like this in front of the whole interwebz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, harass or threaten another user or the creator. These comments will be marked as spam and/or deleted. All comments are moderated.